The BPV Series Pneumatic Pinch Valves are designed to provide affordability and compactness without sacrificing on quality. This valve series functions by allowing the opening and closing of the tube which results in a controlled flow of various medias. 4 different sizes are available: 1/8”,1/4”, 3/8”, and ½” OD with a permanent grease lubricant that requires no additional lubrication during service. Configurable mounting options are available with additional mounting options sold separately.
- Stainless steel material option designed for sterile, wash down procedures
- Simple and fast tube replacement specifically disposable tubing
- Long performance and extremely reliable
- Durable with the valve body not affected by the corrosiveness of the fluids
- Ideal for various market segments: food and beverage, industrial laboratory sciences, medical devices, chemical processing, water treatment, dispensing, filling, mixing and more
How to Order
If you can't find the option you're looking for Bimba can design a custom solution for your application. Some examples are:
- Alternate materials
- Higher pinch force
- Dual tube slots
- Double acting design
- Large tube size
- And more!