A hybrid silencer that offers increased noise reduction by combining an ST silencer with an AA silencer. The (closed-end) AA silencer is attached to the end of a modified ST silencer, thus removing the flow through feature of the standard ST Series silencers.
- 2 Thread sizes: 1/4, 3/8 NPT
- Combines to silencers for Ultra-quiet operation
- Improved work environment by reducing noise
- Felt liner absorbs high frequency sound
- Minimize backpressure for consistent performance
- Excellent for laboratory environments
To order the STAA Series Silencers or to download CAD files, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify:
• For Silencer only: Order by Model #. Refer to the chart below or the STAA Series Silencer Catalog Pages for product data.
• Vaccon pump/silencer combinations: Vaccon recommends silencers that have been sized to ensure maximum pump performance. See specific pump for silencer options.
• Non-Vaccon pneumatic devices: The thread size on the exhaust port of the pneumatic device determines the size of the silencer.
• Equipment and applications may vary. For proper silencer selection, contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.