The VSP Pneumatic Vacuum Switch provides a repeatable pneumatic output signal when reaching the user-defined vacuum set-point level and is appropriate for use in all vacuum systems. The output signal is a voluminous 2.5 SCFM at 100 PSI, with a response time of 64 ms at 90 PSI. Instant push-to-connect fittings connect the air supply quickly and easily, saving assembly time.
- Intrinsically safe – no electricity required
- Adjustable operating range from 0 to 25”Hg [0 to 847 mbar]
- Rugged and durable – all aluminum construction
- 3 Sensing ports for design flexibility – operates in any position
- Economical – saves energy – minimizes compressed air consumption
- Reliable and repeatable – diaphragm operated – long life
To order the VSP Series switch, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- VSP-NC: For switch with adjustement knob
- VSP-NC-NAK: For switch with slotted screw adjustment