Bimba vacuum switches are ideal in automated systems to generate a low-current electrical signal for input to a PLC or other logic controllers. The adjustable switches are normally open, diaphragm operated, and contain low-stress deflecting contacts instead of sliding or pivoting parts for high reliability and long life.
- Accurate and reliable repeatability – utilizes low stress deflecting contacts
- Compact and lightweight – operates in any position
- Economical – diaphragm operated – long life
- Easy to install – 12” flying leads, 24 AWG
- Housings for ease of mounting on vacuum pumps
- Sub base for ease of installation on non-Vaccon vacuum pumps
To order the VS-SX Series switch, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- VS-5: Adjustable mechanical switch
- SX-5: Switch with housing
- SX-5SB: Switch with housing and sub base