The VDX Series compact all-in-one output device and digital gauge reduces the number of components in your system. With 2 switched outputs it’s possible to monitor the high and low limits for vacuum control. In pick & place and robotic material handling applications, use the first switch for part present so that the robot or tooling can move, and the second switch to signal the working vacuum level has been achieved. The VDX Series can be directly mounted to a wide variety of Vaccon pumps. Complete with M8, 4-pin connector.
- Fully Programmable – simple push button calibration – no tools required
- 2 switched outputs • Convenient – standard with M8, 4-pin Quick Disconnect with 6” Pigtail
- Vacuum port – Available with 1/8” NPT w/ 10-32 female, or G 1/8M w/ M5 female fitting
- Full 3 digit display – red LED
- Standard with M8, 4-pin Quick Disconnect on 6” Pigtail
To order the VDXN/P Series switch, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify:
VDXN-QD-6 utilizes NPN switching
VDXP-QD-6 utilizes PNP switching
Both models include 6" pigtail and M8 4-pin Quick Disconnect. Cordset with 5M lead wire and M8 3-pin connector available, part # QDS-8-4F.