The NEW Collaborative Robot Vacuum Tool (CRVT) from Bimba adds unparalleled flexibility to your collaborative robot. The standard CRVT is highly configurable to meet your application needs, but simple to install and operate. This fully integrated tool means all you need to supply is compressed air and a signal to control the valve. A variety of standard and custom options make the Bimba I Vaccon CRVT the perfect tool for your next collaborative robot project!
- Plug and play operation: Just simply add air, mounting hardware included
- Adjustable vacuum switch for part detection
- Integrated valve simplifies installation
- Standard vacuum ports: (1) 1/4" NPT female, (4) 1/8" NPT female
- For semi-porous applications, CRVTU-150M-80-P-#### is stocked for fast delivery
- For non-porous applications, CRVTU-100H-80-P-#### is stocked for fast delivery
To order the Collaborative Robot Vacuum Tool, click here.
How to Order
How to Order
The model number for the Collaborative Robot Vacuum tool consists of the model acronym plus six alphanumeric clusters. These clusters designate the flow and vacuum levels, operating pressure, switch or sensor and vacuum cup configuration. Refer to the chart below for an example of model number CRVTU-150H-80-P-4DSB. This is a CTVT for Universal Robots with a maximum vacuum flow of 150, maximum vacuum level of 28"Hg [948mbar], operating pressure of 80 PSI with a PNP vacuum switch and a quad dual durometer vacuum cup configuration.
Low Series Cartridges Performance Data
Mid Series Cartridges Performance Data
Max Series Cartridges Performance Data