When handling sensitive objects such as fruit, Bimba Spring Levelers feature a soft touch allowing compliance for end-of-arm tools to ensure that all cups make contact. This is especially important when handling large objects such as sheets of plywood that may be warped and the tool has multiple vacuum cups that must make contact. For design flexibility, Bimba offers a large range of sizes and travel lengths 0.2” [5mm] to 3.6” [91mm].Smooth operation – reduces shock to an object that is being lifted
- Lightweight – reduces stress to robotic end effectors
- High flow – maximize performance and holding force for porous objects
- Flexible mounting options for robotic end effectors/End-of-Arm Tooling
- Reduces machine indexing when picking up material from a stack
- 3 Series, 12 models -- nickel plated steel shafts, stainless steel springs, brass mounting nuts
- Custom materials (FDA approved) and sizes available – consult factory
To order VSL Series Spring Levelers / Level Compensators or to download CAD files click here, or call Bimba at 508-359-7200.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- When ordering spring levelers check the “B” dimension for travel range.
- Please order spring levelers and fittings as separate line items based on part number i.e. VSL1-20.
- If you would like parts factory assembled, please specify on order “factory assembled.”
For assistance with End-of-Arm Tooling components, contact the Bimba Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.