Universal Mounting Brackets are simple, lightweight connectors that attach Bimba | Vaccon vacuum pumps, vacuum cups, spring levelers and manifold blocks to 1” or 1.5” extrusions. Available in 3 models, standard, adjustable or angled, our Universal Brackets are keyed to fit securely in 1/4” [6.5mm] or 5/16” [10mm] T-slots, remain square and increase holding force.
- 3 Styles – standard, adjustable or angled with simple erector-set connectivity
- Anodized aluminum – lightweight – reduces stress, extends performance and life of robot
- Modular components add design flexibility – adaptable for all EOAT configurations
- Keyed profile for tight fit – non-rotating – strong holding force
- Mounting kit includes hardware to attach products to extrusions
- Angled brackets have optional adjustment knob, consult factory
To order Universal Mounting Brackets or to download CAD files click here, or call
Bimba | Vaccon at 508-359-7200.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- Bracket only: See Model Numbers: i.e. AB18-25 Bracket & Mounting Kit:
- Add “MK” for mounting kit in front of Model Number i.e. MKAB18-25
- Bracket & Mounting Kit with Adjustment Knob: ABKUB14-40
For assistance with End-of-Arm Tooling components, contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.
Standard Universal Bracket: (UB) The standard UB is a fixed position bracket that is tamper resistant. Once the screw is tightened to the extrusion and a product is mounted to the bracket the fastening screw is now covered and inaccessible to adjust.
Universal Bracket Adjustable: (UBA) An elongated version of the standard bracket, the UBA features an exposed fastening screw that enables quick, easy bracket adjustments along the T-slot.
Angled Universal Bracket: (AB) For operations that require frequent adjustments, the AB models are the easiest to re-position. One side of the bracket holds the vacuum pump, the other side of the bracket attaches to the extrusion enabling the bracket assembly to slide along the T-slot for unlimited adjustments. With the pump located on a 90º angle, the fastening screw is easily accessible at all times. Optional adjustment knobs are available for the AB models.