SLBF and SLBS Series mounting brackets attach to 1” [25mm] and 1.5” [40mm] extrusions. Easily mounted and adjusted, the Light Duty Spring Leveler Brackets readily rotate, slide or pivot for accurate part alignment - you can re-position the brackets in a matter of seconds. SLBF and SLBS Series mounting brackets connect to our VSL Series Spring Levelers and a variety of our venturi vacuum pumps to create a simple, off-the-shelf End-of-Arm device.
- Simple to assemble, modular End-of-Arm Tooling component
- Lightweight – Reduces stress to robotic end effector
- Flexible mounting – Top, sides or bottom of extrusions
- Easily adjusted and repositioned in seconds
- 3 Series: Fits VSL1, 2, 3 spring levelers - 4 Sizes: 2”, 3”, 4” and 5” lengths
- Anodized aluminum
To order SLBS-F Spring Leveler Mounting Brackets or to download CAD files click here, or call Bimba at 508-359-7200.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- Choose cup size/style based on part size and weight
- Choose spring leveler based on stroke length and bore size.
- Choose bracket based on reach requirement 2”, 3”, 4” or 5.”
- Choose cup fitting based on thread size that matches spring leveler thread size (10-32F, 1/8” NPTM, 1/4” NPTM).
- If you would like parts factory assembled, please specify on order “factory assembled.”
For assistance with End-of-Arm Tooling components, contact the Bimba Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.