Adjustable, Fixed Extension Shaft & Bracket is a rigid, non-moving rod that mounts to the top, sides or bottom of 1.5” [40mm] extrusions. Once the shaft is adjusted to meet a specific height requirement, the bracket is clamped into a fixed position. Designed for flexible manufacturing operations, the FEB40 Series is easily repositioned by simply loosening 2 collar screws and sliding the shaft up or down to meet the new height requirements.
- Fixed positioning for consistent indexing and part retention
- Rigid mounting design for heavy, high impact loads
- Smooth operation – reduces shock to an object that is being lifted
- Lightweight – to maximize robot payload and increase robot speed
- High flow – maximize performance and holding force for handling porous objects
- 2 Series: 1/8” or 1/4” NPT male - 8 Shaft Lengths: 0.40” to 6.7” [10mm to 170mm]
To order FEB40 Fixed Extension Shaft Mounting Brackets or to download CAD files
click here, or call Bimba | Vaccon at 508-359-7200.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- Choose cup size/style based on part size and weight
- Choose spring leveler based on stroke length and bore size.
- Choose bracket based on reach requirement 2”, 3”, 4” or 5.”
- Choose cup fitting based on thread size that matches spring leveler thread size (10-32F, 1/8” NPTM, 1/4” NPTM).
- If you would like parts factory assembled, please specify on order “factory assembled.”
For assistance with End-of-Arm Tooling components, contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.