Handling curved surfaces is easy with the Vacuum Cup Locking Angle Joint. The CSJ3 angle joints attach to a spring leveler and vacuum cup providing a 40º angular / conical movement. To control the degree of swivel, simply tighten the collar nut located on top of the angle joint to restrict movement. Developed in conjunction with EOAT spring levelers, the CSJ3 angle joint assemblies feature exceptionally large flow paths to safely handle porous objects.
- Interchangeable with Series 3 spring levelers: VSL3 – Standard spring levelers, SLB40-3 – Heavy duty spring levelers, FEB40-3 – Fixed extension shafts & brackets
- Durable –rugged nickel plated steel, Buna-N O-rings
- Full 40° angular / conical movement (20° in each direction)
- Smooth and secure operation – follows contour of object being lifted
- High flow – maximize performance and holding force for handling porous objects
- 3 Sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 NPT male threads – mates to a wide variety of vacuum cup fittings
To order End-of-Arm Tooling (EOAT) components or to download CAD files click here, or call Bimba | Vaccon at 508-359-7200.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- CSJ3-14 1/4 NPT – male thread
- CSJ3-38 3/8 NPT – male thread
- CSJ3-12 1/2 NPT – male thread
Choose the angle joint with the same NPT thread as the vacuum cup fitting.
For assistance with End-of-Arm Tooling components, contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.