Bimba Basic 2:1 Air Boosters are designed to amplify inadequate air pressure applications. The unit is a self-contained design of integral valve components that reciprocate pistons to double the output pressure. Increasing the output pressure will increase the output force of a pneumatic cylinder where space constraints exist.
- Maximum input pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 15 °F to 160 °F
- Lubrication: HT-99 Oil
- Bodies and center section: Aluminum; hard coat with PTFE
- Mounting plate: Anodized aluminum
- Estimated charge time: 28 seconds per 1 gallon reservoir