Our hydraulic cylinders have a 3000 PSI pressure rating; some NFPA mounts are rated lower for safety. A floating rod bushing (used in other designs) provides trouble free operation and long life for this line of hydraulic cylinders. NFPA dimension design interchanges with competitive models. Bimba offers a complete line of hydraulic rod locks that can be fitted to most bore and rod sizes.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8"
- Precision machined to order
- Hydraulic operation up to 3000 PSI; some NFPA mounts have PSI limitations
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from
- Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping
- Delivery in 2-3 days
How to Order
Pressure Rating: 3000 PSI
Standard Seals: -20° F to 200°F (-29° C to 93°C)
Fluorocarbon Seals: 0°F to 400°F (18° C to 204°C)
Rod Bearing: PTFE coated Cast Iron, 150,000 PSI
Piston Rod: High Alloy Chrome Plated Steel
Head & Cap: Steel, Black Urethane Painted
Piston Seals: Carboxilated Nitrile
Rod Seal: Polyurethane
Rod Wiper: Flocked Nitrile
Cylinder Tube: Steel, Chrome Plated I.D.