The ST80 is a single rail belt driven electric linear actuator for use in applications requiring enhanced performance within stopping and/or in pushing applications, including but not limited to, industries such as timber cutting and saw mills. For applications which require maximum pushing thrust, and the robustness to perform effortlessly within these applications, the ST80 is a perfect choice.
- High precision steel reinforced belt
- Ideal for high speed applications
- 80mm square aluminum extrusion
- Heavy duty 7075 aluminum alloy carriage
- Built-in linear ball rail guide
- Repeatability to ±0.001"