Bimba metric EF-II series cylinders are compact, non-rotating, aluminum extruded body air cylinders. Non-rotation is achieved through twin guide shafts and an anodized aluminum tooling plate with high strength stainless steel fasteners. With its streamlined look, low cost, and low-profile switch, it is an excellent choice for space saving machine design.
- Standard metric threads for ports, mounting, and rods (Specify "E" option for inch threads)
- Bore sizes: 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 80mm, 100mm
- Dimensionally interchangeable with similar compact extruded aluminum body cylinders
- 4301 (303) stainless steel piston rod
- Hard chrome plated guide shafts
- X option more than doubles maximum cylinder side load and moment