Bimba metric EF-I series cylinders are compact, aluminum extruded body air cylinders. The body is anodized in a special PTFE-impregnation process that provides superior wear characteristics. With its streamlined look, low cost, and low-profile switch, it is an excellent choice for space saving machine design and is interchangeable with similar models.
- Standard metric threads for ports, mounting, and rods (Specify "E" option for inch threads)
- Bore sizes: 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 80mm, 100mm
- Dimensionally interchangeable with similar compact extruded aluminum body cylinders
- 4301 (303) stainless steel piston rod
- 4 models available
- Grooves in body profile for low profile switches