Metric Flat-II® cylinders are ideal in applications where rotation is prohibited and space is minimal. Non-rotation is achieved using dual piston rods and a rod end block that ensures the rods work in tandem. The metric Flat-II® eliminates the need for external alignment devices, such as guides, rods, and alignment posts or pins.
- Bore sizes: 19mm, 27mm, 38mm, 50mm
- 304 stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- Standard oil impregnated bronze rod bushing
- Stainless piston rod
- Precision machined anodized aluminum heads
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI (air only)