The "Blue and Improved" 3-Position Original Line® cylinder features permanent grease lubrication. Design enhancements have more than doubled the anticipated service life of this non-repairable stainless steel body cylinder offering three distinct stopping points in its travel. This double acting cylinder is an example of our industry leading product breadth in non-repairable cylinders.
- Bore sizes: 9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2"
- 3 Model Options: Standard; Magnetic piston for end of stroke sensing; Non-rotating rod
- Standard Options: Bumpers, Alternate Port Location, Rod Wiper, Switch Track, and more
- Low and High Temperature Lubrication and Seals
- Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||