The "Blue and Improved" The Original Line® Rod Lock cylinder feature permanent grease lubrication. Design enhancements have more than doubled the anticipated service life of this cylinder, featuring a biased normally closed clamp on the piston rod that holds the rod in position when air pressure is not present.
- Bore sizes: 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3"
- The rod lock design is not a safety device
- Hard chrome plated stainless steel piston rod
- 50 PSI minimum required to release locking mechanism
- Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||