The "Blue and Improved" Original Line® non-rotating cylinder features permanent grease lubrication. Design enhancements have more than double the anticipated service life of this cylinder, featuring a square piston rod to prevent rotation. The unique geometry of the piston rod and end cap features a square profile with rounded corners, providing superior rotational control.
- Bore sizes: 9/16”, 3/4", 1-1/16”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2"
- Stainless steel piston rod is standard
- Urethane rod seal
- Rotational control of ± 3°
- Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|