Pneu-Turn® 3-Position rack and pinion rotary actuators are available in both single and double rack models, and provide three distinct mechanical hard stop positions, that you define at the time of order. The rack and pinion gear and ball bearings are pre-lubricated to provide extensive, maintenance-free operation.
- Bore sizes (single and double rack models): 9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2"
- Position feedback available to identify the shaft location during rotation
- Low (-40°F) or High Temperature (+400°F) Seals
- Integrated internal flow controls
- Anti-backlash (1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2" bores only)
- Magnet for position sensing
How to Order
The Three-Position Pneu-Turn rotary actuators, in all bore sizes both single and double rack can now be ordered as a standard catalog option.
Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
Buna N seals: -20° F (29° C) to 200° F (90° C)
Fluoroelastomer seals for high temperatures (up to 400° F) available
Magnetic piston option: max. operating temperature is 185° F
Shaft: 303 stainless steel
Housing: Anodized aluminum
End Caps: Anodized aluminum
Bodies: 304 stainless steel