The Bimba Pneu-Turn® Position Feedback rotary actuator (PTF) provides continuous shaft position sensing. Standard features include shaft ball bearings and the elimination of mid-rotational backlash. Use the Bimba PTF in conjunction with Bimba's Pneumatic Control System (PCS) to achieve rotary shaft positioning accuracy within ± 0.5°.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2"
- Rotary potentiometer assembly mounted inside the actuator
- Standard angles of rotation range from 45° to 325°
- Pressure rating: 150 PSI (air or oil with "S" option)
- Rotational tolerance: 0° to 10°
- Single and double rack models have zero mid-rotational and end of rotation back-lash
Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
Buna N seals: -20° F (29° C) to 200° F (90° C)
High Temperature Seals: 0° F (-17° C) to 250° F (121° C) available
Shaft: 303 stainless steel
Housing: Anodized aluminum
End Caps: Anodized aluminum
Bodies: 304 stainless steel