Pneu-Turn® rotary actuators are manufactured using corrosive resistant components including 304 stainless steel gear shaft and cylinder bodies, anodized aluminum housing and end caps. Standard models include a self-lubricating sintered iron copper shaft bearing. Optional shaft ball bearings are also available.
- Bore sizes (single and double rack): 9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2"
- Anti-backlash rack
- Standard rotation angles: 45°, 90°, 180°, 270°, 360°
- Non-standard rotation angles up to 1080° are available
- Many options available, including cushions, low or high temperature seals, and more
- Magnetic position sensing available
How to Order