Multi-stage cylinders can provide the same output force as larger bore, single stage cylinders while being lower cost. Higher forces can be achieved in tight spaces versus larger bore cylinders which require more center to center space when more than one cylinder is required. Stainless steel models are available for wash down or corrosive environments.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Available in two, three, four, and five stage force multiplying models
- Output forces up to 19,000 lbs at 100 PSI
- Rated for 125 PSI pneumatic or hydraulic operation
- Many options available to allow for incredible design flexibility
- High flow models optional for higher speed applications