Proper mounting can increase the life of pneumatic cylinders. Most cylinders should be mounted by the threaded stud ends, pivot, or bolt holes provided. Using a rod clevis or rod eye allows the load on the end of the rod to pivot separately from the cylinder, decreasing side load and binding.
- Exclusive accessory for the PA Series NFPA actuator
- Silver powder coat finish
- Includes standard pin assembly
- Available for bore sizes 1.50” - 4.00”
- Pin sizes: 1/2” and 3/4”
- Threads: 7/16-20 or 3/4-16