The Bimba Extruded Linear Thruster is a rugged, guided actuator with a cylinder integral to the thruster block. The sleek body incorporates switch mounting, for a clean, space-efficient package. As strokes increase, distance between the guide shaft bearings also increase. For ET and ETD models, the maximum side load stays constant regardless of the stroke specified.
- Standard U.S. customary (inch) threads for ports, mounting, and rods
- Bore sizes: 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm
- Maximum operating pressure is 140 psi (10 bar)
- Expected service life stretches to 1,500 miles (with filtered, lubricated air)
- Temperature range is 15°F to 160°F (-10°C to 70°C)
- PTFE grease used for cylinder lubrication