With eight PTFE impregnated bearing pads and a hard coat anodized load beam, the PneuMoment™ pneumatic actuator is capable of moving loads up to 700 lbs. and moments up to 7000 in-lbs. (Application and bore size dependent). No lubrication is needed for the bearings, although standard air line lubrication should be used to enhance the actuator’s seal life.
- Bore sizes for the PneuMoment™ pneumatic actuator: 1-1/16”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”
- Standard stroke lengths: 1” to 15” (Custom stroke lengths available to 30”)
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Auxiliary ports transmit air or vacuum through the actuator to operate automation devices
- Available in U.S. customary units (inch) or metric
- Built-in track for position sensing switches
Common Cylinder Design Modifications
This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.
FeatureCommon Modifications From Standard Model
- Longer than standard thread lengths
- Turned down rod diameter; no threads
- Extra rod extension on one end only of a double rod end cy