The Bimba Twist Clamp Cylinder combines linear and 90-degree rotary motion with an internal pin/cam mechanism. The rotary action moves a clamping arm away from the work piece, allowing for easy loading and unloading of parts. As the cylinder extends, the pin follows the groove and creates 90 degrees of rotary motion.
- Standard U.S. customary (inch) threads for ports, mounting, and rods
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 140 PSI
- Temperature Range: 15° to 160°F
- Lubrication: PTFE grease
- Anodized aluminum clamp arm ordered separately as an accessory kit
- Piston seal: Nitrile (high-temperature option available)