Square Flat-II® non-rotating, double acting cylinders provide the answer to applications where rotation cannot be tolerated. Non-rotation is achieved with dual piston rods and a rod end block that insures the rods work in tandem. This design eliminates the need for any type of external alignment devices and the square end caps allow for bottom flush or face mounting.
- Bore sizes: 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2"
- 304 stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- 303 stainless steel tie-rods
- Stainless piston rod
- Precision machined anodized aluminum heads
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI (air only)
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|