Flat-II® cylinders are ideal in applications where rotation is prohibited and space is minimal. Non-rotation is achieved using dual piston rods and a rod end block that ensures the rods work in tandem. The Flat-II® eliminates the need for external alignment devices, such as guides, rods, and alignment posts or pins.
- Bore sizes: 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2"
- 304 stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- Standard oil impregnated bronze rod bushing
- Stainless piston rod
- Precision machined anodized aluminum heads
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI (air only)
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||