Bimba F02, F03, and F04 series Flat-I® cylinders are double acting, single end rod cylinders that multiply the force output by supplying air to multiple pistons on extension. They save space and eliminate the need for a higher pressure system. Only one piston is powered on the return stroke, saving air volume and operating costs.
- Bore sizes: 2-1/2", 3", 4"
- 304 stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- Standard oil impregnated bronze rod bushing
- Stainless piston rod
- Precision machined anodized aluminum heads
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI (air only)
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||