Bimba's vacuum check valves are designed specifically for vacuum applications. They offer high flow capacity with minimal flow restriction and feature extremely low cracking pressures, of less than 1”Hg [33.86 mbar]. The large unrestricted flow path ensures high flow at low vacuum levels. The low cracking pressure allows the vacuum system to reach its maximum vacuum level before the check valve seals off the system.
- Productive – high flow capacity for rapid evacuation
- Safe – minimum flow restriction ensures holding force
- Efficient – extremely low cracking pressure < 1”Hg [34mbar] reaches level quickly
- Compact & lightweight – easily mounts to Bimba or non-Bimba vacuum products
- Vacuum Check Valves may be used with non-Bimba vacuum products
- The VCV Series of check valves are not designed to support lifting forces
To order Vacuum Check Valves or to download CAD files, click here.