The FA-51 Series silencers offer remarkable noise reduction for high volume exhaust applications without causing back pressure. These silencers are ideal for quieting large air valves that must exhaust quickly to maintain high cycle rates
- Large internal surface area, absorbs more sound and debris
- Economical, replacement elements available
- Improved work environment by reducing noise
- Minimize backpressure for consistent performance
- Safe, closed end high flows won’t cause potentially dangerous projectiles
- Replacement filter elements available, order part # RF-51
To order the FA-51 Series Silencers, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify:
• For Silencer only: Order by Model #. Refer to the chart below or the FA-51 Series Silencer Catalog Pages for product data.
• Bimba pump/silencer combinations: Bimba recommends silencers that have been sized to ensure maximum pump performance. See specific pump for silencer options.
• Non-Bimba pneumatic devices: The thread size on the exhaust port of the pneumatic device determines the size of the silencer.
• Equipment and applications may vary. For proper silencer selection, contact the Bimba Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.
• Replacement Filter Elements: Order Part # RF-51