Bimba Spring Levelers feature a soft touch allowing compliance for end-of-arm tools to ensure that all cups make contact. This is important when handling large objects such as sheets of plywood that may be warped and the tool has multiple vacuum cups that must make contact. We offer large thru-bores that allow higher vacuum flow to overcome leakage and for rapid evacuation to ensure safe handling operations.
- Durable – Rigid mounting design for heavy, high impact loads
- Smooth operation – Reduces shock to an object that is being lifted
- Lightweight – To maximize robot payload and increase robot speed
- High flow – Maximize performance and holding force for handling porous objects
- 2 Series: 1/8” and 1/4” NPT male thread - 8 Models: Travel lengths from 0.40” to 3.60” [10mm to 91mm]
- Nickel plated steel shafts, stainless steel springs, high performance bearings and aluminum body
To order End-of-Arm Tooling (EOAT) components or to download CAD files click here, or call Bimba at 508-359-7200.
How to Order
How to Specify:
- When ordering spring levelers check the “B” dimension for travel range.
- Please order spring levelers as separate line items based on part number i.e. SLB40-2-40
- If you would like parts factory assembled, please specify on order “factory assembled.”
For assistance with End-of-Arm Tooling components, contact the Bimba Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.