The "Blue and Improved" Original Line® Z-Line cylinder feature permanent grease lubrication. Design enhancements have more than double the anticipated service life of this cylinder, designed for extremely tough applications. This robust design features larger diameter, two piece piston rods that include a removable hardened rod stud.
- Bore Sizes: 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2"
- Larger diameter two piece piston rods
- Heat treated alloy steel rod end studs are easily removed in case of failure
- Standard elastomer bumpers for quiet operation
- Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||