The hole punch cylinder features permanent grease lubrication. Design enhancements have more than doubled the anticipated service life of this cylinder, designed with a 1" stroke and includes a hardened steel cutter available in 7 different diameters. These cylinders are designed to punch millions of holes in thin poly material (3 mil thickness or less).
- Bore sizes: 3/4"
- Cutter diameters: 1/4", 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2", 9/16”, 5/8”
- Can be ordered with cutter omitted, allowing customers to add their own cutter design
- Hollow rod design creates an air jet to eject the cut-out slug every cycle
- NEW! Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- NEW! Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service