The "Blue and Improved" all stainless steel Original Line® cylinder utilizes permanent FDA approved grease lubrication. Design enhancements have more than doubled the anticipated service life of these cylinders, which are perfect solutions for applications in food processing, packaging, medical, pharmaceutical, or marine industries where wash down solutions and corrosives are present.
- Bore sizes: 5/16", 7/16", 9/16", 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2", 3"
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel end caps
- Urethane rod wiper limits ingress of application matter/chemical solutions into cylinder
- PTFE based rod and pivot bushings
- Blue and Improved design doubles previous cylinder life
- Permanent grease lubricant requires no additional lubrication during service
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov