The extruded flat lift table is an EF-I based guided cylinder, with four shafts for maximum rigidity. It is designed for lifting applications where other non-rotating cylinders cannot handle an overhung load and space is at a premium. It is designed to lift objects vertically, and should not be mounted horizontally or upside down.
- Standard U.S. customary (inch) threads for ports, mounting, and rods
- Bore sizes: 50mm, 80mm, 125mm
- Four guide shafts offset loads and moments
- Simple, efficient design provides economical alternative to other costly guided actuators
- Convenient mounting surface provided by a wide tooling plate
- Stroke lengths begin at 5mm and increase up to 100mm in 5mm increments