Stainless Steel Flat-I® Cylinders are designed specifically for applications that require compact cylinders that will be exposed to frequent, corrosive wash down as is common in a number of industries such as food and beverage, health and beauty, or medical applications.
- Bore Sizes: 9/16”, ¾”, 1-1/16”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2” 3”, 4”
- All Stainless Steel construction is highly corrosion resistant.
- Hard chrome plated stainless steel piston rod maximizes rod seal life
- IP69K rated design protects the cylinder from damage during wash down
- Minimal mounting holes present only where specified reduces catch points
- F Series Mounting Option provided a convenient mounting interchange to a popular competitive design.