Square Flat-1® series cylinders are a convenient alternative for horizontal and side mounting, with provisions for both bottom flush, or face mounting. This design also minimizes the centerline distance when cylinders are mounted side by side. With a variety of stroke lengths and options available, you can customize these cylinders to your application needs.
- Bore sizes: 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4"
- 304 stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- Standard oil impregnated bronze rod bushing
- Stainless piston rod
- Precision machined anodized aluminum heads
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI (air only)
How to Order
|Common Cylinder Design Modifications|
|This table shows common modifications to our standard designs which have been provided to customers. Please contact your local distributor for information on pricing and delivery for these special options.|
|Feature||Common Modifications From Standard Model|
|Design for Clean Room||