MFD's Parallel Grippers are robust double acting or single acting grippers. A linear guide provides high precision that has a repeatability of +/-0.01 for 6-25mm bores and +/-0.02 on 32-40mm bores. To help with installation, most grippers can be mounted from 3 different sides. Reed and solid state switches that fit into the side grooves are available separately.
- Bore Sizes: 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40mm available
- Most available with roller bearings.
- Pressure Range on 6-10mm bores: 28-100 PSI (double acting); 50-100 PSI (single acting)
- Pressure Range on other bores: 15-100 PSI (double acting); 36-100 PSI (single acting)
- Mounting Style: Available with either standard mounting or bottom mounting
- M3x0.5 and M5x0.8 ports available
Repeatability: ±0.01mm on 6-25mm bores; ±0.02mm on 32-40mm bores
Temperature Range: -4 to 160°F
Fluid: Air (clean/dry)
- Body: Aluminum Alloy
- Grippers: Stainless Steel
- Guide Rail: Stainless Steel
- Seals: NBR