- Is your online shopping secure, because I don't see https in the url anymore?
- Bimba's top concern for ecommerce is security. The reason you can no longer see the "https" in the URL when checking out is due to improvements we've made to the online shopping experience. We've streamlined the third party site that handles our transactions using iframes on our website, so that you never leave bimba.com during the online shopping experience. You can see that the site is still using "https" by viewing the link shown in the image below.
- How do I checkout and finalize my Bimba Web order?
When you have completed adding items to your cart, you click on the "Checkout" button.
If you are a registered customer, you can sign on to the system.
If you are a new customer, click on the "Create a new password" button to register your e-mail address and select a password.
Once you are logged in to your account, your shipping information is displayed. You may click on the Billing address "same as" button, if applicable, to expedite checkout.
After you enter your credit card information, you may click on the "Continue" button to proceed with checkout. We recommend that you provide your phone number as well. This will allow Bimba Customer Service and UPS to contact you by phone if necessary. Your phone number will not be utilized for telemarketing purposes. Bimba at no time will sell or share your contact information with parties outside our distribution network.
You are then provided a Review Summary page. If all information is correct, you may check the "agree to terms and conditions" box, then click on the "Place Order" button. You will receive a message back indicating that your order has been processed.
If you receive a "Thank you for your request" message, it indicates that your request has been forwarded to Customer Service for review. A Bimba representative will contact you promptly via e-mail to assist. If you have further questions or need assistance, you can contact us via e-mail or phone (see contact information below).
- How can I find the right part number to order?
If you need assistance determining your part number, we provide eight ways to get help:
1. Part Number Tips - We provide a short guide to common Part Number entry errors.
2. Part Number Configurator - Bimba provides a powerful Windows-based application to identify the cylinder type and available options to satisfy your particular needs.
3. Online Catalog - We also provide Web access to our extensive product catalog in PDF format.
4. Search www.bimba.com - You may take advantage of the search facilities on Bimba's website to locate information of interest.
5. Describe the product you wish to purchase - You may describe the item you wish to purchase by selecting the radio button "I do not know my part number and would like to describe it" in the "Add Item to Cart" page. After checking out, a Bimba Customer Service representative will help you define the specific part number to order. Please note this option will delay order processing of valid part numbers already in your shopping cart.
6. Your Local Distributor - Bimba has 65 distributors in North America and 70 distributors internationally that can provide expert assistance. This link locates your closest authorized distributors.
7. e-Mail Bimba Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org - You can explain your application need or questions. A Bimba Customer Service specialist will assist you.
8. Call Bimba Customer Service directly - Our specialists are available to assist you from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday:
North America: 800-323-5095
- Why is my e-mail address required?
- We utilize your e-mail address as your login to the system to place an order or view account information. We also send you an Order Confirmation and Shipping Notification via e-mail. If you need to be contacted by Customer Service in order to finalize your order, this will be handled via e-mail as well.
- Will I be charged sales tax?
Bimba only charges sales tax in California, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
If you are ordering from one of these states, you are exempt from sales tax if Bimba has a current, signed copy of your resale or exemption certificate on file. Please indicate during checkout whether you are tax exempt. You can fax, e-mail or mail your resale or exemption certificate to us.
Mail: Scott Szafasz
Bimba Manufacturing Company
25150 S Governors Highway
University Park, IL 60484
If you indicate sales exemption and do not provide a resale or exemption certificate, you may be held liable for the applicable sales tax.
- Will I receive an order confirmation when I place an order?
- Yes. You will receive an Order Confirmation via e-mail when your order is received.
- Will I receive partial shipments?
- No. In order to minimize your freight charges, your order will be held until all line items can be shipped.
- Will I be notified when my order is shipped?
- Yes. You will receive a Shipping Notification via e-mail when your order is shipped.
- When is my credit card charged?
- Your credit card is charged when you click on the "Place Order" button during checkout. This is necessary since Bimba's manufacturing operations may start minutes after receipt of a Web order.
- Is my credit card information stored?
- No. Bimba utilizes a secure credit card processing service from Authorize.Net. For Web orders, your credit card information is passed securely through a payment gateway. Bimba does not retain any credit card information. Only the last four digits of your credit card appear on your Order Confirmation & Shipping Notification documents and Order History inquiries.
- Am I allowed to change or cancel an order?
- Product orders cannot be modified and cannot be cancelled within one (1) week of ship date. Product orders outside one (1) week of the ship date can be cancelled for a 35% cancellation fee.
Order requests, where a credit card transaction has not taken place, are not subject to this policy.
- What is Bimba's warranty policy?
- Refer to bimba.com/warranty.
- What is Bimba's return policy?
- Refer to our Return Policy.
- How can I contact Bimba Customer Service if further assistance is required?
If you have additional questions or require assistance, you may reach Bimba Customer Service via phone or e-mail.
Phone (North America): 800-323-5095
Phone (International): 708-534-8544
- If the available date on my order states "today", will my order ship out same day?
- Our goal is to have any completed order that is available "today" ship the same business day, if it is booked before 3:00 PM CST. Orders booked after 3:00 PM CST will usually ship the next business day. International orders require an extra business day, due to paperwork involved.
- Will my company name show up on the packaging label and packing slip?
- The name that shows up on the packaging label and packing slip will match what is on the credit card used. If you'd like your company name to appear on the label and packing slip, please contact us at 800-323-5095 or email@example.com on the day your order is placed.
- Can I order cylinders 24 hours a day?
- Yes, you can. Orders received after 3:00 PM CST will ship one (1) business day later than the promise date in your e-mailed acknowledgment.
- What credit cards do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.