Impulse relay valves allow you to shift a double-pressure piloted or double bleed piloted valve, even though there are overlapping pilot signals. Relay valves convert a sustained air flow from a 3-way pilot valve into a momentary pulse or bleed, which shifts a control valve and then closes.
- 414B is a pressure type impulse relay
- 415B is a bleed type impulse relay
- Mounting: Mounts directly to control valve with nipple fitting
- Body construction: Aluminum
- Pressure range: 35 to 125 PSI
- Lubrication: 10 wt. non-detergent oil