Ideal for applications with limited space, Bimba's Mini Needle Valves feature 1/8 NPT & 10-32 UNF input ports and a 10-32 (F) output port. Needle Valves are used to reduce the rate of flow in a leg of a pneumatic circuit, consequently slowing actuator speed. A finely threaded stem allows the gradual adjustment of the amount of controlled flow passing through the valve.
• Input Port Options: 10-32 UNF or 1/8 NPT
• Output Port: 10-32 (F)
• Screwdriver slot for stem adjustment
• Flow Rate: 6.8 scfm at 125 psi
• Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
• Metered flow in both directions