Needle Valves are used to reduce the rate of flow in a leg of a pneumatic circuit, consequently slowing actuator speed. A finely threaded stem allows the gradual adjustment of the amount of controlled flow passing through the valve. The “11” Series Needle Valves feature 1/8 NPT (F) and push-in porting options to accommodate higher flow requirements.
• Input Port Options: 1/8 NPT (F), ¼ or 5/32 Push-in
• Output Port: 1/8 NPT (F), ¼ or 5/32 Push-in
• Swivel output port accommodates critical alignment
• Flow Rate: 27 scfm at 125 psi
• Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
• Metered flow in both directions