Pneumadyne manufactures a variety of Check Valves with threaded, barbed and push-to-connect ports to fit the needs of numerous applications. These durable valves feature cracking pressures of 0.1 and 0.5 psi to quickly allow flow through the output port. Check Valves are manufactured from brass and electroless nickel plated for a pleasing appearance and corrosion resistance.
• Porting options: 1/16 tube id barb, 10-32 UNF, 1/8 NPT, 1/8 NPT (F) or ¼ Push-in
• Cracking Pressure ranges from .1 to .5
• Flow Rates range from 2.5 to 31.5 at 125 psi
• Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
• Push-in ports speed tubing installation
• In-line or port mounted styles