CSVs are two-hand anti-tiedown controls. They provide safer operation of air presses, drill fixtures, clamping fixtures, cylinders, valves, or light assembly equipment. Concurrent actuation of the recessed buttons generates a signal. Releasing either button stops the signal which cannot be re-instituted until both buttons are again actuated concurrently.
- Low Stress types are for high production applications where operator fatigue is a concern
- CSV-101W and CSV-102W are designed for use in a wash-down environment
- CSV-107 logic unit responds to remote signals
- CSV-107 may be purchased alone or with low stress signal valves
- CSV-101, CSV-101LS, and CSV-101W have a flow of Cv = 0.11
- CSV-102, CSV-102LS, and CSV-102W have a flow of Cv = 1.00