Bleed pilot valves actuate single or double bleed air pressure actuated valves. While unactuated, the remote bleed pilot valve is connected to one or both of the air pilots and holds the air pressure delivered from the pilot port. When the end of the remote bleed pilot valve is actuated, it releases the internal pressure through exhaust, shifting the valve.
- For use with single or double bleed air pressure actuated valves
- Simple and economical alternative to solenoids and electronic wiring
- No electricity required, function solely on air pressure
- Available in 1/8" NPT female thread and 1/4" NPT male thread connections
- Uses air supplied direct from bleed air pressure actuated valve, no external supply required
- Material: Aluminum