AND Valves are used in circuit control applications which require a combination of inputs to produce a single output. When a signal is supplied to port 1 “AND” port 3, the output flows from port 2. The output flow will always be the lower of the two pressures. Both input pressures are required to open the valve; loss of input will cancel the output signal.
• 1.21” overall length
• Convenient parallel porting
• 10-32 (F) input & output ports
• Flow Rate: 10.6 scfm at 125 psi
• Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
• Not intended to serve as a two hand anti-tie down device