A high degree of reliability is achieved by these valves with the simple, yet efficient, poppet type design. A short operating stroke assures instantaneous response while minimizing operator fatigue. There are eight models to choose from with cam buttons, fingertip levers and foot pedal actuators.
- Compact poppet-type air valves
- Cam, fingertip, palm, hand, and foot actuation
- Four-way directional valves
- Four-way models are suitable for the control of double-acting cylinders
- Operating pressure: 0-150 PSI
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 250°F